It's that time of year again! The air is a whole lot nipper, lights dance around sidewalks as you drive past shopping centers, and the scent of warm gingerbread and sweet cookies fills your nostrils when you enter your home. That's right, it's Christmas, and what better way to celebrate this festive time of year than with cookie making?
Check out this food video to learn how to bake delicious candy cane shaped Christmas cookies. Buttery, soft, and sweet, they're great for packing up into treat bags to gift to friends or for handing out as favors at holiday parties.
1 cup butter or 2 sticks butter or shortening (226 grams)
1 cup confectioner's sugar (113 grams)
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (8 ml)
2 1/2 cups flour (355 grams)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
Sprinkle cookies with colored sugar granules or crushed peppermint candies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades