Cinnamon seems to imbue every nook and cranny of the house during the holiday season. From a light sprinkling on top of hot cocoa to gingersnap cookies, the warm and aromatic spice adds that extra kick of flavor we associate with the holidays.
Make the most of this spice by baking crispy cinnamon snap cookies for Christmas.
1 cup butter softened (room temperature)
2 cups sugar
2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup ground cinnamon
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades