Cupcakes are so overdone. Sure, they're cute and bite-sized, but why not start a new designer dessert trend? Check out this dessert video to learn how to bake and decorate delicious chocolate chip cookie dough Christmas truffles.
Quick and easy, you can make them in bunches as party favors.
These are a wonderful treat! They would make a lovely hostess gift or a very special dessert for the holidays.
1/2 cup butter softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips or chopped regular sized chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
3 cups chocolate chips, or candy coating
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades