In this video, we learn how to craft orange-and-clove Christmas decorations. First, you will need to grab some oranges from a local supermarket, along with ribbon, and cloves. Now, grab the close and pierce it into the skin of the orange. This will release the smell of the orange and give you the scent of the clove as well. You can now make any design on the orange that you would like to! When you are finished decorating these, you can attach a ribbon to any part of them that you would like. Place in a bowl to display and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades