In this tutorial, we learn how to craft quilled Christmas decorations. First, you will need to take paper and cut it into thin strips that are all the same size. After you do this, you will need to take a think stick and wrap the paper around it all in the same place. Once finished, you will need to take this circle of rolled paper and place it into a stencil that has a bunch of circles on it. Shape these circles into teardrops and then glue them together with other pieces to shape into a snowflake type of decoration. You can add glitter to these, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades