In this video, we learn how to create a Disney inspired Christmas card using Cricut. First, you will need to grab a green card stock and the background, then us ea cream colored card stock to place over the top of this so the green just looks like a background. After this, line this with a small black line all the way around. Then, cut out a gift and stick it onto a holiday piece of paper. Wrap a piece of ribbon around this, then add in a holiday sentiment on the side of the paper. Once finished, you will have a beautiful card to send for the holidays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades