This learning how to make a raffia angel. Once completed they can be used for gifts or a decoration on a Christmas tree. Supplies needed are: pipe cleaner, glue sticks/glue gun, scissors, wire cutters, pliers and embellishments. Wrap raffia around twice. Tie off, and leave some string to hang the angel. Cut a small part of the bottom until the ends are even. Gather a few strands on either side and braid them to make the arms. Tie these off with a piece of raffia. Put a dot of hot glue in the middle and bring the arms to the center. With a piece of pipe cleaner, bend into the shape of wings. Snip the middle and glue to the angels back. With a gold pipe cleaner wrap into halo and glue to the top of angels head. A small embellishment can be glued to the front of the angels hands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades