If you're an avid paper crafter, then you have probably been frustrated more than once when you're in love with a particular stamp but you only want to use one part of the stamp image and omit the other part. Rather than getting frustrated and simply stamping down everything at once, why not learn how to separate the image from the stamp?
If you want to cut out the annoyance in future stamping projects, check out the tutorial in this video. You'll learn how to separate images from stamps while making an adorable scalloped Christmas card with a mini stamped gingerbread man.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades