In this tutorial, we learn how to create a simple Christmas card using Cricut. First, you will need to take your card stock and fold it in half to create your basic card, pushing hard on the crease. After this, place a green holiday print on top of the front of the card and adhere it down. Next, cut out a bell shape outline, then cut out a piece of white paper in the same shape. Apply the white paper down first, then place the bell frame over the top of it. Push down a stamp sentiment on the middle of the shape, then tie a ribbon around the bottom and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades