Can't get enough of gazing at awe at your Christmas tree? Formulate tiny edible replicas by baking cupcakes and then decorating them with buttercream icing that recalls evergreen sprigs.
In this video, Nancy Remy of Nancy's Bakery shows you how to pip icing onto a cupcake so that it accumulates into a Christmas tree shape. Finish the tree by decorating it with a frosting garland and gumdrop candy ornaments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades