Follow this video to view suggestions on how you can decorate a Christmas tree. It is best to start placing the lights first. Try to space them evenly and you can secure them in place by means of crafting wire. When you finish with the lights start decorating the Christmas tree with garlands and tinsel. Apart from giving a nice effect they will also serve to hide the wires of the lights. The next step is to start hanging the baubles and trinkets. Instead of including several colors try decorating with just two main colors. Place the baubles evenly from each other and you may also try to group them up. Finally add some more decorations to fill up any gaps. You can use poinsettias and bows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades