Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree, how delicious are your branches...and ornaments...and crowning star. Of course, we're not talking about any old Christmas tree here, but rather a cupcake decorated to look like one! It's really much simpler than you think.
Take a look at the video to learn how to decorate a festive Christmas tree cupcake with jelly bean ornaments and a cute star on top.
If you use ice cream, put them in the freezer as you make them and take them out for a few minutes to soften before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades