This is a video tutorial in the Hosting & Entertaining category where you are going to learn how to decorate your Christmas tree with big impact using ribbon. You begin the process by fluffing. Choose two beautiful ribbons. Try different ribbon combinations like metallic and satin or velvet and harlequin. The ribbon must be wired. Make a simple loop and twist the ribbons together. Wrap one loop around one piece of the tree branch. Then make another loop on the ribbons and wrap it around another branch of the tree at a slightly lower level. This way come right to the bottom of the tree. You can top the tree with a bow. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades