If you're lucky enough to have a large, winding staircase, there's no reason not to dress it to the nines for this holiday season. Make sure that your party guests' jaws drop to the floor once you open the door by decorating your staircase with this gorgeous golden splendor themed garland.
Decorating your Staircase banister is a beautiful way of bringing Christmas to additional parts of your home ensuring the attention goes beyond the obvious Christmas Tree. In this video, she will walk you through the steps she takes to decorating her own stair case.
step #1. Attach the Garland to your railing in a casual swaging style and fluff the branches (if artificial)
step #2. Light the Garland starting from the middle out.
step #3 and 4. add twig type or icy branch garlands
step #5. Add the balls and ornaments.
step #6. Establish a focal point at the base of the stair for added attention and detail.
step #7. Add ribbons and bows.
step #8. Add the ice cycles to the tips of branches
step #9. Hide extension cords as best you can (use a cord that is the closet color to your wall color.) Or have electrical outlets added at the tops of each landing
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades