In this Family video tutorial you will learn how to do a handprint Christmas project with your kids. Paint your kid's hand with a thick layer of white paint, place it over green construction paper, press it and gently lift it. If the child doesn't like painting of the hand, you can cut out the outline on white construction paper and paste it on green paper. After the paint is dry, dip a finger of the child in black paint and put an impression on the hand print for Santa's mouth. Then dip the bottom end of a glue stick in red paint and make an impression for the nose slightly above the mouth. Then put two impressions with pink paint for the pink cheeks. For the eyes, use small black circles glued or painted over bigger white circles. Then cut out red construction paper in hat shape and glue it on. Then put some white dots below and one dot on top of the hat and you have your handprint Santa.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades