This isn't simply cutting out a cute snowflake design with scissors— this is folding paper, origami, an intricate skill not everyone can master, an art form only for the delicate hand. But if you dare try, you'll have an awesome 3D snowflake to through on your Christmas tree. If you have the time, make white and blue versions, and tons of them. Even give them out as ornaments. It's worth the time.
This origami snowflake design is by Jared Needle, demonstrated by Sara Adams. Just watch and learn how to fold this detailed, decorative snowflake for Christmas. To learn how to cut a hexagon, watch this video first.
Here's the specs:
Paper used in this video: 24cm square of kami (9.5in)
Finished model: height of 2cm (0.75in), diameter of 7.5cm (3in)
For more help, download the PDF instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades