Origami is simple and fun and our host proves that right off by displaying how little we actually need material wise, to make something unique and pretty. Just two swathes of patterned paper, put flush together and a paper clip. First folding your little construction into the shape of a tiny kite It gets very precise from there. Incorporating smaller and smaller folds, but with a close-up view and a step by step explanation, this video will ensure success. After creating your unique abstract origami shape in a pretty design, you then simply place the unfolded paper clip through it, as the hook, and hang it on your tree, the perfect trendy accent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades