Sure, you can buy one, but making an Advent calendar is a nice family project—and you can use better treats!
You will need:
a large piece of cardboard or poster board
24 small containers such as cardboard boxes and envelopes
art supplies to decorate your calender (markers, paints, stickers)
a glue gun
24 small treats, like candy or toys
Tip: Cut the cardboard into a holiday shape, such as a Christmas tree, wreath or snowman. Make sure the containers are attached in a way that makes them easy to open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades