Christmas to a lot of people means spending money - lots of it. And while stores go out of their way to steal every last penny from your pocket (Black Friday, anyone?), you don't have to spend any money at all to get into the festive spirit.
Simply check out this video to learn how to create an advent calender, button ornaments, and fabric Christmas snowmen with your kids. These are inexpensive crafts that offer a lot of bang for their buck.
Spend some quality time with the kids making these adorable holiday crafts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades