When decorating for the holidays, try using as many natural materials as you can. The choices are virtually endless, from the grocery store to the garden. Some of the most effective Christmas decorations you can make are garlands. You can hang Christmas garlands over windows, over doors, over the mantle or even on Christmas trees.
In this holiday video, P. Allen Smith shows you how you can make all-natural Christmas garlands for the holidays. For one particular Christmas garland recipe, you'll need some cranberries, dried sliced apples and cinnamon sticks and some thin wire. Add some fresh greenery for a personalized touch. These Christmas garlands make for beautiful decorations for the indoors or the outdoors. If using for outdoor decorations, just be careful of the famished animal, here and there.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades