What's the perfect Christmas drink for this holiday season... a candy cane martini. This festive winter drink is perfect for all of your holiday parties, even if it's Christmas in July that you're celebrating, or even Hanukkah. Watch as Art of the Drink's Anthony Caporale as he teaches you how to make this Candy Cane Christmas Martini.
Begin by taking a martini glass and rim the glass with a little bit of gravy, then some red and green sugar. Now, in your shaker tin full of ice, pour some vanilla vodka, a little bit of peppermint schnapps and white chocolate liqueur. Shake up the alcohol and then add one ounce of half-and-half. Before pouring the festive alcoholic mixture into the martini glass, drizzle a little grenadine into the glass first. Oh, and don't forget the all important candy cane for that Christmas flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades