Nothing brings joy around the house around Christmas time like home made crafts. In this video, Katrina and Sloan show their viewers how to make candy cane reindeer Christmas ornaments using simple materials such as glue, pipe cleaners, small pompoms, googley eyes, and a candy cane. Taking the pipe cleaners, wrap them around the crook of the candy cane, making the antlers of the reindeer. You then should stick on the googley eyes and the pom pom for the nose on the short end of the reindeer, making a face for your candy cane. With this simple craft, which is great for children, you can be sure that your house is prepared for the holidays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades