Dana Plazyk shows how to make a beautiful 'Christmas Bow', in this video. All that is required to make this bow are the following:•A decorative Ribbon•Toothpicks•A rectangular piece of foamShe begins by making a whole twist, near one end of the ribbon. The twisted part of the ribbon is placed right behind a toothpick, fastened on a rectangular piece of foam. She then fastens the ribbon at that point with a second toothpick, to hold it in place. A small central loop is created on the free end of the ribbon, by making half a twist. This is fastened to the foam using a toothpick. The twists should be done in such a way that the front side of the ribbon is always revealed on the outside of the bow. The pairs of side loops are made next, by making half a twist and placing them behind the previous toothpick and fastening it with another toothpick. This procedure is followed for making three pairs of side loops, with the 2nd pair of loops being slightly larger than the 1st and 3rd pairs. A wire is then passed below the loops and the bow is lifted off the foam. The wire is tightened to reveal a gorgeous bow. You can now decorate your Christmas tree, wreath etc with this beautiful bow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades