In this video we learn how to make Christmas bows. First, take the ribbon and then tie it into two separate one sided bows. Connect these together at the bottom and then continue to make these shapes and connecting them to the same brad. Once you are finished, put double sided tape on the bottom of it and then you will be finished with the bow! You can do this several times to make a whole bunch of bows or you can make it larger to create a huge bow. Have fun making these and use your own style to make them fun and exciting!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades