In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a Christmas card using Cricut Winter Woodland. The card is 4 1/2 x 6 1/4 inches and it has a picture of a deer and the word "Joy". On page 56 you will find the picture of a deer. Cut it out at 4 1/2 inches and the word "Joy" is on page 78. Cut it out at 1 1/4 inch. Use the snow flake punch to cut out a snow flake. From "The Winter Matstack" choose a paper that has some snowflakes on it. Then you can cut out thin strips of some ornamental paper from Prismatic Paperpack and paste all of them on the card as shown in the video to complete the card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades