This video will help you to make a Christmas centerpiece with flowers and evergreens. The materials required are a plastic centerpiece tray, floral foam, two candles, two candle cups and wired wooden pegs. Flowers like red carnations, white cushion chrysanthemums, red and white pixie carnations and roses can be used for this arrangement. Evergreens used are cedar, pine, princess pine, and variegated holly. The foam is placed in water in the tray. The candle cups with the candles are placed in the center of the floral foam. The pines are arranged along the base, followed by cedar, princess pine and holly, towards the center of the design. The flowers and pine cones are arranged around the design. Keeping the tray filled with water and in a cool place assures you of a fresh looking centerpiece for Christmas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades