In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a Christmas countdown chain. The materials required for this craft are: construction paper, paper cut into small circles, glue and marker (optional). Begin by cutting the green and red construction paper into even strips. Users may choose to write out the numbers or print them out onto paper. Then cut out the numbers into small circles and glue them in the middle of the strips. Alternate the color of the strips each day. Then put the edges of the paper together and glue it. Continue doing this to link it into a chain, This video will benefit those viewers who are parents or teachers, and would like to learn how to make a craft with their children to countdown the days until Christmas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades