In order to make a Christmas pedestal/easel card, you will need the following: Cricut Storybook cartridge, ribbon, Beyond Birthdays, glue pen, glitter, and adhesive. Use the Beyond Birthdays cartridge, page 122, to cut out your words. Cut them out at 1 inch. Use Storybook to cut the rest of the card: see page 68. Cut it at 2.5 in white and in red at 2 1/4. The card should be cut to 4 1/4 by 5 1/2, and the red should be cut to 4 by 5 1/4. The bottom piece should be cut to 1 1/2 by 4 for the white and the red should be 1 1/4 by 3 3/4. Assemble the parts of the card, and decorate it. Use adhesive to press the card to the backing, but don't overdo it on the adhesive. Only use as much as is needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades