In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Christmas style wreath bow. First, cut a piece of holiday ribbon and pin it into place. After this, make a bow out of the ribbon. Next, curl the ends of the ribbon and pin them into the wreath as well. Use your fingers to make curls and waves in the ribbon to make it look like it's moving in the wind. Pin these securely into place. Once you are finished, hang up your wreath and enjoy the decorations! This is a great project to do that will save you a lot of money rather than purchasing a wreath brand new!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades