Danielle Proud shows you how to make a beautiful Christmas table centerpiece for your Christmas dinner! Your guests will be amazed at how incredible your table looks. This amazing display catches light and looks simply magical. All you need is an old pair of deer or elk antlers, some sticky-backed crystals, and a little time and creativity! First, take your antlers and sand them until they are smooth and the color you like. Then, take different sized crystals, even different colors if you prefer, and stick them onto the antlers in a pattern that looks beautiful to you. It would be preferable to use crystals that already have adhesive on the back. This centerpiece will never be mistaken for ordinary or boring, and you may even want to hang it back up after!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades