How to make 3 different Christmas trees. Brighten up your home this Christmas with a beautiful homemade Christmas tree or three!
Full details well explained in this video guide: How to make a Christmas Tree
Start by cutting the end off a cork
Poke a toothpick into the middle
Cut out some tissue paper circles and thread them onto the spine
Add the Star!
Roll up a piece of paper or card into a cone and fix it with tape.
Take a 5" strip of wrapping paper, curl it around and tape the ends together, then slice the paper through the curl as shown.
Wrap the paper around the cone and tape it on. do this in layers all the way up the cone.
Keep going until you get to the top then add a Christmas star.
Take a pile of sticks and cut them to length so you can arrange a tree formation like this.
Bind the sticks together with ribbon
Decorate the tree.
Watch the video at the top of the page for full details
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades