John White, Dona Ana County Extension Agent, Teddi Peters, Master Gardener, and Southwest Yard and Garden demonstrate how to make a Christmas tree from a tomato plant cage for the holidays. The cage will already have a tree like form. Attach electrical tape around the prongs. Then, starting at the top, twist green holiday garland around the cage. Soon you will have something that looks like a tree. Add ornaments and Christmas lights to decorate your tree. You can use your new tree inside or to decorate your empty winter garden. Making a Christmas tree out of a tomato plant cage is an easy, fun and inexpensive holiday project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades