In this tutorial we learn how to make a Christmas wreath card holder. To do this, you can use a Styrofoam wreath, feather boa, glue gun, and pictures. First, glue the feather boa around the Styrofoam wreath in any color that you would like. After this, attach your favorite color of ribbons to the boa and then attach some wire to the back of it with the glue. After this, you can place the pictures on the frame and then attach anything else you would like! This is a fun craft that looks great in the home and is inexpensive to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades