To make a Christmas wreath with poinsettias, by using synthetic materials you will need a Christmas wreath, pine cones, ribbon, berries, poinsettias, and any other picks you may want to use. You can purchase these items at any craft store. First, shape wreath, make bow out of Christmas ribbon (or pre-purchase bow), and attach on wreath. Next, wrap excess ribbon around Christmas wreath and align evenly poinsettias around wreath. Then, wrap around wire from the ornaments, pine cones, berries, and other picks purchased around the steams of the wreath. You can use hot glue to secure items tightly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades