To make a Clay Christmas stocking you need to slice a slab from a block of wedged clay using a wire and two rulers. After you slice the slab trace the shape using a needle and a template. If you want you can add the child's name using stamps. Add decorative stamping. Using a clay extruder, squirt out a clay rope to accent the opening of the stocking. Glue down with slip. Punch out two holes with a straw for hanging. Now you are almost done with your Clay Christmas stocking. You can vary the process using your own imagination.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades