This is a great activity for children to develop some fine motor skills. The blueprints of the Santa can be found on the website. Just print it out and depending on how young the children are they can cut out the Santa or you can cut out the Santa. With the Santa cut out glue him on a piece of construction paper so there is a border. Use some glue and place little dots all round the beard of Santa. Have the children separate the cottons balls from each other. Now the kids should place one cotton ball on each one of the glue dots. If the children are old enough then they can do the gluing as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades