This video shows you how to make your own home made Christmas reindeer decorations. You need some floral fabric, scissors, a few feathers, and some artificial eyes. Draw a reindeer template on some cardboard, using a cookie cutter if you wish, and cut it out. Paint some glue thinly on the reindeer shape. Lay the fabric on the glue and spread it out with your hands. You can use anything for this, even wrapping paper. This crafty look is very fashionable at the moment. Attach the plastic eyes and an orange piece of felt or pom pom for the nose. Glue feathers on for the feet and tail. Put some wire round the neck to hang it from. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades