In this tutorial, we learn how to make a festive Christmas garland from fresh greenery. You will need: fresh greenery, wire cutters, floral wire, pruning clippers, and gloves to do this. The base should be made of holly, and then you can use different firs that you can find. You can arrange this garland however you wish, placing them onto the wire and then cutting the wire when everything is hooked together. The great thing about this is that you can be creative and use whatever kind of greenery you can find! You can add different things and even place Christmas lights on it to make it even more festive!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades