Bring a little joy and festivity to this holiday season, check out this do-it-yourself video to see how to make a festive holiday wreath, perfect for creating that festive atmosphere around your house during Christmas. At home on your front door or in a hallway, this cheerful Christmas wreath decoration is a cinch to make and sure to liven the Christmas spirit.
To make this holiday wreath you will need one artificial or real pine wreath, assorted floral picks such as jingle bells and pine or eucalyptus, a pre-made holiday bow, wire cutters, green wire for assembly, picks with berries, and ornaments. You can either buy an artificial wreath at a local crafts store or you can get a real pine Christmas wreath from a Christmas tree farm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades