Edible decorations are the best kind of decorations—not only do they look good, they also serve a purpose. An edible centerpiece is a great way to entertain your guests and gives them something to tide them over while you're cooking if you're serving food.
That's why this gastronomic antipasti Christmas tree by Luxirare (creator of the famous doughless pizza) is perfect. It's festive and pretty with tons of delicious Italian snacks hanging from the branches.
She started with a rosemary tree and decorated it with slices of soppressata, kalamata olives, anchovies, roasted pepper garland, and a star made of Piave cheese. The sausage ornaments are pierced and tied onto the tree using chives. Underneath the tree, the presents include sanbitter soda with gin and lemon and toasted bread.
Click through to the full post to see a bunch more photos and details about the ingredients she used, and be sure to check out some of Luxirare's other ingenious food creations on WonderHowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades