In this video, Betty Jean shows us how to make a Christmas bow and wreath. You will need a wreath the size you want, then open it and fluff it so everything is out and the green branches are facing outward. Next, choose a ribbon of your choice and poinsettias. Now, take your ribbon and make it even and tie the ends together. Now, make a bow with your ribbon and place it onto your wreath. Now, add on the poinsettias to your wreath and add on ornaments or anything shiny that you like. You can also wrap some lights around the wreath, if you have a plug in near where the wreath will be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades