This tutorial demonstrates how to make very cheap Christmas tree decoration using feathers and Christmas silver balls. Here a violet and pint feathers are used. The best way to buy feathers is to buy feather bows in which feathers will be fixed together using some wire or string. Now an inch long section of feather is cut from two different bows of violet and pink and the ends are glued. It is left to dry for a few seconds. Some copper wire and the silver ball are taken. Connect the wire to the ball. The section of feathers is pierced through the wire covering the ball. Now the feather is fixed to the ball using glue. A fabulous and very cheap Christmas tree decoration is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades