In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a Christmas wreath. The materials used in this video are a Christmas wreath are: a greenery wreath, extra greens, pinecones, berries, bells and ribbon. If using artificial materials, you will also need a hot glue gun, glue sticks and wire. Begin by adding the extra greens on the wreath. No layout all the materials on the wreath before adding it on. Once finished outlining, glue the material on the wreath. Hang some bells inside the wreath. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making home accessories and would like to save money instead of buying a wreath.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades