How to make mini Christmas wreaths out of pipe cleanersIn this video we are about to see how to make mini Christmas wreaths out of pipe cleaners. To start with we get colors of pipe cleaners. Now take them of equal length and twists their ends together so that they don't come off. Start braiding from the attached ends. The art of braiding is very easy. Just take the middle over the left and the middle over the right. Repeat the process till the end of the pipe cleaners. Leave out a small portion at the end of the pipe cleaners. Twist the flat portion into a circle to get it done. Now use the left out portion to twist the ends together. That's it you are done. Tie a ribbon and the Christmas wreath is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades