The equipment that you need is pliers, beads, beading wire, tinsel, some miniature flowers and a plain wreath. Twist a section of beads onto the wire, 5 beads make a nice grouping. Twist the 5 beads onto a single wire to make a bunch. Make enough bunches to cover the wreath. Fold a piece of tinsel between your fingers. Wrap the beading wire around the tinsel to hold it firm. Fluff the tinsel to give it some depth. Wrap the bead bunches and tinsel wraps around the wreath. Wrap the miniature paper flowers around the wreath between the beads and the tinsel. Fold all of the spare bits of wire around the back of the wreath to secure it nicely. Fix the completed wreath onto the door of your dollhouse and you're all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades