Want to be more like Carson Williams this Christmas? Well, that means having a highly decorated house, full of Christmas lights and other holiday decorations, but that's not all... having your Christmas lights synchronized with your favorite holiday jingle or Yuletide tune is the key.
In this holiday decorating video, Tinkernut shows you how to make musically controlled and synced Christmas lights for the holidays. It's easy to synchronize your favorite Christmas song with your Christmas lights, and it's a great way to liven up your winter holiday.
What you'll need is some xmas lights... obviously, a house... another obvious item, a two-pronged outlet adapter without the ground, some excess power cords, a soldering iron, speakers, stereo or computer, your favorite Christmas music and a solid state relay, specifically a Crydom Load Free Solid State Relay, D2W203F.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades