In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a natural and inexpensive Christmas wreath. The materials required for this wreath are: some greenery, garden wire, pair of pliers, ball of string, scissors and ribbon. Begin by cutting the wire into 120 cm and bend it in half. Now weave the strands together and bring the ends to each other. Hook them and twist it together. Now weave the greenery along the wire. Tie down the greenery with some string to secure it. Finish by trying the ribbon or bow on top. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making home accessories and would like to learn how to make a mini wreath for a Christmas decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades