In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper Christmas tree. Start out with a square piece of paper, then fold corner to corner and open it, then fold it on the opposite corners and open it. Now, turn it over and fold it side to side on both sides. Now, the paper will automatically fold into it's shape because of the creases you made. Now take each of the four flaps and flatten them out with your finger. After this, cut your trunk out of your tree at the bottom, then cut slits on the side of the tree. Now, fold down the corners on the slits to make small points. When finished, you will have a cute Christmas tree in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades