Dawn from "Stampin' Up" shows how to make an adorable Christmas card. She uses cardstock and several shapes to create this cute Christmas tree. A scallop circle hole-punch makes this craft a breeze - you could easily make enough of these cards for everyone on your list. A triangular base and six or seven scallop punches cut into quarters are all that is needed for the body of the tree. A star punch and some small circle punches bring this little tree to life. Your friends and family will want to know where you got such a cute Christmas card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades