It's time for the holidays, and you're full of Christmas cheer, all ready to make some homemade decorations. Well, get out your modeling sugar and check out these two video tutorials on how to make a snowman and Christmas tree with modeling sugar paste.
These crafty Christmas tree and snowmen decorations can be used for the perfect holiday cake topper, and they're completely edible... no clay here, just sugar paste. Modeling paste is either sugarpaste or fondant mixed with tylpur or tylose powder. You can even use ready-made gum paste for these two excellent Christmas cake decorations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades